Saturday, December 3, 2016

VIDEO Pamela Geller with Faith Goldy, Rebel Media: Ohio State University Denial and Disinformation

VIDEO Pamela Geller with Faith Goldy, Rebel Media: Ohio State University Denial and Disinformation


Left/Islamic Alliance
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-1-27-17-am
33

I appeared on Faith Goldy’s show on Rebel Media to discuss the deafening silence in the wake of the Ohio State University jihad. Goldy hit the campus, and students and professors alike refused to call it terrorism or link it to jihad. Worse, they equivocated between the shooter and the knifeman.
Support the work of independent journalists like Goldy who are covering the news the media won’t cover. Contribute to OhioJihad.com.

Denial and disinformation at Ohio State (Special Guest: Pamela Geller)

Rebel Media, December 2, 2016:
When I travelled to Columbus, Ohio to cover the latest Islamist attack on American soil at Ohio State University, I truly believed content would be scarce.
I foolishly assumed mainstream media outlets would be swarming the campus and I’d struggle to find an angle that was being missed.
I was wrong.
After arriving on US soil, less than 24 hours after ISIS soldier Abdul Artan committed his knife-and-car attack, there was not one satellite truck on the scene. There was no police tape, no flowers, no signs of a terrorist attack whatsoever.
Once I began talking to students on the ground, it became clear:
In their young minds, what had just happened what not “terrorism” and the attacker’s religion was of no consequence.
Tonight, I tell you why I’m worried about Millennials who are obviously out of touch with reality. I show you how sharia compliance in government, academia, and the media has led to a state of brainwashing in which people cannot admit an Islamist terrorist attack took place, even in their own backyard.
Then, freedom fighter and culture warrior Pamela Geller joins me to tell us why the West is immersed in a clash of civilizations and how the Regressive Left will be the reason for our demise.
screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-1-30-32-am

No comments:

Post a Comment