Monday, April 16, 2018

Jamie Glazov: Facebook Bans Me For Reporting a Muslim’s Threat

Jamie Glazov: Facebook Bans Me For Reporting a Muslim’s Threat


Facebook has banned me for seven days.

My crime is posting/reporting on my Facebook page a physical threat that was made to me personally on my own FB page by a member of the Religion of Peace.

On Saturday, April 14, 2018, a certain Muhammad Irfan Ayoub started commenting on my page, rebuking me for daring to bring attention to the persecution of women and girls under Sharia and telling me to convert to Islam. As the exchange ensued over various aspects of Islam, and as I made clear I did not want to convert, Ayoub made it clear that there would be punishment and that “Allah will defeat you.”

I then inquired how this punishment from Allah was synonymous with Islam being a Religion of Peace — which Ayoub contested Islam to be. Ayoub explained that there is only peace for those who obey Allah and his prophet, but for those who do not, there will be no peace. See below:


This “dialogue” continued and then Ayoub made it clear that he would start Allah’s punishment ahead of time and break my mouth:

I then made two posts about this threat, showing the screenshot of it and (1) asking Mark Zuckerberg if Ayoub’s threat is unsafe to the community and (2) pointing out that if a kafir (Islam’s secret dirty word for the unbeliever) said this to Ayoub on Facebook that there would be a lifelong ban and police would be at the kafir’s door within 12 hours.

See my two posts below:
(1)

(2)


The next day, on Sunday, April 15, 2018, Facebook notified me that I was now being punished with a seven day ban for the post I made asking Mr. Zuckerberg about whether or not Ayoub’s threat is unsafe to the FB community.

When I tried to post as an experiment, I received the expected ban notice:


Then I wrote to Facebook asking why I have been banned for posting about/reporting a threat I received:


Facebook has not responded to me and the ban remains in place. It is now obvious what the rule is at Facebook: If a member of the Religion of Peace threatens to break a kafir’s mouth, that is safe for the FB community and the kafir obviously deserves the threat because he is violating Islamic blasphemy laws in some way. And the kafir must be punished if he reports or complains about the threat. But if a kafir physically threatens a Muslim, then that is a completely different matter. That for sure is unsafe for the FB community and the kafir obviously needs to be punished.

The thread on which all of this occurred is a video post by me of human rights activist Anni Cyrus telling her personal story of being a child bride under Sharia in Iran — and how she was able to escape the barbarities of Sharia. Anni discusses how little girls are being literally sold every day into sexual slavery under Islamic law. See the video post and discussion thread HERE before Facebook might take it down.

I am making the humble request that everyone who cares about free speech and who is concerned about Facebook’s surrender to Islamic blasphemy laws, to protest this shameful and shameless banning of me and also Facebook’s overall persecution of truth-tellers about the totalitarian and terrorist threat our civilization is facing.

Please share this article and this news everywhere, write to Facebook to protest its banning of me and its surrender to Sharia, and encourage everyone to do the same.


Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment